Fan Fan is angry at Blackie, wants to break off engagement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fan Fan is angry at Blackie, wants to break off engagement

Post by Successor on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Charles “Blackie” Chen earlier in the year proposed to long-time girlfriend Christine “Fan Fan” Fan while traveling in the United States, which was recorded on video and touched the hearts of everyone around. The couple had been together for about 10 years and everyone was excited for their nuptials.

Unexpectedly, a few nights ago Fan Fan wrote in her blog, “I want to cry, I want to give the ring back to him. I don’t want to get married anymore!” Did pre-marital jitters get to her? After writing about her near-marriage crisis, Fan Fan laughed and said, “Blackie should be the one getting cold feet! Ha ha!”

Eating Mala hot pot lands Blackie in the hospital

What lead to the almost-cancellation of the wedding? On April 4th, after a long day of filming, Blackie immediately headed towards the courts to watch Taiwan Beer’s basketball game and went to eat Mala hot pot with his teammates afterwards. He planned to board a flight to Guangzhou in the morning for a recording, but in the middle of the night he developed severe abdominal pains and had to be rushed to the emergency room. The doctors were worried that Blackie was suffering from pancreatitis and ordered him to stay in the hospital for 4 days for observation. But Blackie stubbornly refused to just sit and do nothing, and instead uploaded “LoveLife” videos and blogged on his laptop. When she heard of his condition Fan Fan immediately rushed to his side, and with a mixed range of emotions, argued loudly with Blackie in the hospital.

Thinking about the future scares Fan Fan

Fan Fan wrote in her “Sisters” blog describing the terrifying experience of having to help with the paperwork and emotionally support Blackie during his hospital stay. She was so angry that Blackie didn’t take better care of himself she wanted “to punch someone”. Thoughts of worst-case scenarios 10 years to come swam in her head. She imagined herself pushing Blackie in a wheelchair in a park, feeding him lots of drugs and medications, changing his bile-duct diapers, dialysis tests, and the list went on and on. The idea of it scared her so much she was almost ready to back out of the engagement.

Fan Fan was scared of having to watch her significant other suffer and angry that he didn’t take good care of himself. If he continued his behavior, rather than watch his body deteriorate day by day and eventually die altogether, Fan Fan figured it would be better not to marry Blackie altogether. She yelled at him, “Charles Chen, if you do this again, I will throw your phone and your computer out the window! Just try me! If you can’t even take care of yourself, how are you supposed to tell others how to LoveLife?!”

A little scared and angry by her comments, Blackie responded, “What is the matter with you? I’m not a little kid! Insane Old Lady! Uploading a few videos is not going to affect my health!” After being caught arguing in public at the hospital, Fan Fan felt embarrassed and stormed home, upset and also wanting to “throw Blackie out of my life.”

Fan Fan faces her fears, but issues a warning to Blackie

After a chance to cool down and think clearly, Fan Fan decided she didn’t want to wake up “with nobody next to me, growing old and changing my diapers by myself.” So she decided she needed to face her fears and that no matter what happened, she would always stay by Blackie’s side. She returned to the hospital, but issued a warning to her fiancée, “Charles Chen, if you try to eat Mala hot pot again, you’ll see what happens!” According to Fan Fan, the best way to show someone that you love them is to take care of yourself.

As to the rumors that the couple was having cold feet about their marriage, Blackie fervently denied them. However, he admitted that because of both their busy work schedules, he and Fan Fan often quarreled. After reading Fan Fan’s blog post, he felt like crying, “from sadness, from being touched, I feel it all. I made a mistake and I am very sorry to her. I’m sorry that I put her through all this.”

Source: cpopaccess.com

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fan Fan is angry at Blackie, wants to break off engagement

Post by Inachi on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am

the title gave me a fright, thought they broke off already.... phew.

thanks for posting all these news, successor.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top