Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:
jessie1314 wrote:
Suddenly Bugis LOL!

Design ar? Very simple de la. Plan put photo like that lo. After finish take pic let u see.

lemme see oso Very Happy:D

mi oso feel rike c-ing.. rmb take pic.. kekeke.. nxt time mi help chiu choose pic.. the oni contribution

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm

lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:i rather yaodong or yuwu ...LOL ... Very Happy
aiyah all shooo.. she ish my bride


selfish ttm... u work in which market ah? next time i go buy fishes from you !

LOL.. jokin nia.. she huan be my bride mi oso dunnch huan roh =p

wah cos she not "virgin" ... LOL...
or she is too good and perfect for you le... ???

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:28 pm

a.d.e.l.i.n.e wrote:

lemme see oso Very Happy:D


Haha after finish then post here. But dont laugh me if too simple haha ~

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:

no problem.. hahaha ... ok

if not vivo city also not that bad... aiya !

OMG.... Finding for a box that can put the thing inside. Dont have that size the box ler! LOL!

go find... dont say dont have when u never put in effort find.. i think im more lazy than you ...hahaha

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:29 pm

lilbastard wrote:

mi oso feel rike c-ing.. rmb take pic.. kekeke.. nxt time mi help chiu choose pic.. the oni contribution


This morning u ask me change photo nia. But nvr help me choose LOL! But I nvr change la ~ Lazy to find.

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:30 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:i rather yaodong or yuwu ...LOL ... Very Happy
aiyah all shooo.. she ish my bride


selfish ttm... u work in which market ah? next time i go buy fishes from you !

LOL.. jokin nia.. she huan be my bride mi oso dunnch huan roh =p

wah cos she not "virgin" ... LOL...
or she is too good and perfect for you le... ???

diaoz.. how chiu know she nt virgin?

hmm yaroh.. she ish beri gd.. deserve some1 better! most imptly...... she ish too old 4 me kekeke..

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:

go find... dont say dont have when u never put in effort find.. i think im more lazy than you ...hahaha


The size weird a bit so hard to find. But will try to find la. Just that working sometimes hard to go out find only. At least Sat can go search for it.

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 pm

lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:i rather yaodong or yuwu ...LOL ... Very Happy
aiyah all shooo.. she ish my bride


selfish ttm... u work in which market ah? next time i go buy fishes from you !

LOL.. jokin nia.. she huan be my bride mi oso dunnch huan roh =p

wah cos she not "virgin" ... LOL...
or she is too good and perfect for you le... ???

diaoz.. how chiu know she nt virgin?


LOL... u dam bad ...what ur age ah? hmmm hahahaha...
no i didnt even say she not ah.. i add in the inverted commas... AHHH
hmm yaroh.. she ish beri gd.. deserve some1 better! most imptly...... she ish too old 4 me kekeke..

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:

go find... dont say dont have when u never put in effort find.. i think im more lazy than you ...hahaha


The size weird a bit so hard to find. But will try to find la. Just that working sometimes hard to go out find only. At least Sat can go search for it.

hope it wil be the 2nd award she get tis sunday lmao.. after top10 giv her tt, she double happines LOL

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:

go find... dont say dont have when u never put in effort find.. i think im more lazy than you ...hahaha


The size weird a bit so hard to find. But will try to find la. Just that working sometimes hard to go out find only. At least Sat can go search for it.

ya got free time... rmb to come to singapore can le... i wanna glittering days !!! Neutral

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

lilbastard wrote:
hope it wil be the 2nd award she get tis sunday lmao.. after top10 giv her tt, she double happines LOL

Most important is got chance to give her ma? LOL!

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

ahahhaa... i think i better stop quoting...

eh but must be real enough to present also hor...

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:33 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:
jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:

go find... dont say dont have when u never put in effort find.. i think im more lazy than you ...hahaha


The size weird a bit so hard to find. But will try to find la. Just that working sometimes hard to go out find only. At least Sat can go search for it.

ya got free time... rmb to come to singapore can le... i wanna glittering days !!! Neutral

i oso wan! but whr to watch?! she look totally chio inside..

errr 17 turning 18 in october

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:

ya got free time... rmb to come to singapore can le... i wanna glittering days !!! Neutral


Today took a longer lunch time just to search for that thing LOL!

I also want watch. Hope tml can load.

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
hope it wil be the 2nd award she get tis sunday lmao.. after top10 giv her tt, she double happines LOL

Most important is got chance to give her ma? LOL!

get a fan to be scapegoat, when she on stage barge up stage giv her.. den kana throw out by security

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:ahahhaa... i think i better stop quoting...

eh but must be real enough to present also hor...


Although simple, but I see quite suitable for her lo. But dunno what u guys think hehe ~

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:35 pm

ya hahaha that why i wanna watch...plus i wanna see her acting skills also...

wah ok... ur age gap totally dont suit her...find someone elses bah...

hahhaa... xin gu ni le...but i know u wont mind !

i felt as though im a spammer !

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:ahahhaa... i think i better stop quoting...

eh but must be real enough to present also hor...


Although simple, but I see quite suitable for her lo. But dunno what u guys think hehe ~

you send over ,i judge for u

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 pm

lilbastard wrote:
get a fan to be scapegoat, when she on stage barge up stage giv her.. den kana throw out by security


None other than MUSHROOM! LOL!

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 pm

lilbastard wrote:
jessie1314 wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
hope it wil be the 2nd award she get tis sunday lmao.. after top10 giv her tt, she double happines LOL

Most important is got chance to give her ma? LOL!

get a fan to be scapegoat, when she on stage barge up stage giv her.. den kana throw out by security

you think too much le... u ought to slap urself ... a hard one !

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:36 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:ahahhaa... i think i better stop quoting...

eh but must be real enough to present also hor...


Although simple, but I see quite suitable for her lo. But dunno what u guys think hehe ~

aiyah sincere cn riao..

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by jessie1314 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:

Although simple, but I see quite suitable for her lo. But dunno what u guys think hehe ~

you send over ,i judge for u[/quote]

After done tml then post here let u all judge.

_____________________



jessie1314
Moderator
Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-05
Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

WHAT DE... what me !

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by rainbowmushroom on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

jessie1314 wrote:
rainbowmushroom wrote:

Although simple, but I see quite suitable for her lo. But dunno what u guys think hehe ~

you send over ,i judge for u

After done tml then post here let u all judge.[/quote]

kays ... Very Happy

rainbowmushroom
Advance Member
Advance Member

Join date : 2010-04-10
Posts : 362

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by lilbastard on Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

rainbowmushroom wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
jessie1314 wrote:
lilbastard wrote:
hope it wil be the 2nd award she get tis sunday lmao.. after top10 giv her tt, she double happines LOL

Most important is got chance to give her ma? LOL!

get a fan to be scapegoat, when she on stage barge up stage giv her.. den kana throw out by security

you think too much le... u ought to slap urself ... a hard one !

tell fel come slap me roh.. mi dunnch mind .

yeah same GLittering days seem gd n mi wan watch...u saw theme song already?

lilbastard
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1074

Back to top Go down

Re: Felicia Chin 陈靓瑄 Part 2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:46 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum