Mysterious/ghostly encounters?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mysterious/ghostly encounters?

Post by Successor on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 pm

Have anyone had any such encounters before? Personally I ain't superstitious and don't believe anything about it. But there are people who are.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious/ghostly encounters?

Post by Inachi on Tue May 11, 2010 5:26 am

not exactly ghostly encounter, should be mysterious bah.

I was on a holiday in Bangok with my mum and sis some years back, I can't remember the name of the hotel that we stayed.

I was very terrified with cockcroaches and little insects crawling out of the drainage, so before I went to bed that night I covered the drainage with the metal wastebin which was placed under the wash basin. I slept through the night without peeing, and was the first to wake up the next morning. Was quite annoyed to see the wastebin moved to where it originally was.

My mum and sis said they both knew my pattern and did not touch the wastebin at all..... my mum said she didn't sleep well and was awake most of the time and didn't find anything abnormal.....

Up to this day, we are still puzzled how come the wastebin moved by itself Question

I still have 2 incidents during the 7th Month Ghost Festival.... but not in the right mood now ...... when I've the time will tell ....... in fact I had posted these encounters at the old forum about 3 years back.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover on Tue May 11, 2010 6:03 am

i also encountered this last year..
one afternoon,i was alone that time,and watching music videos on tv..then i sang along with the beat of 'a very special love by sarah G.,then i recorded it to be played afterwards.. then that time when i played it back..my voice was'nt recorded..instead a voice of something,and it sounds like screaming and a strong wind..i cant explain wat was it..but it sound so scary and terrible...i recorded it in my cellphone,then i played it again and again,wondering why my voice was'nt recorded..actually i did that recording session many times before and it went okay..only that day i encountered those kind of horrible thing..then i told it to my cousin's and friends..i also played what was i recorded to them..and they've got scared,then that day we all scared to enter inside ate tey's room ...but now its all gone..i still entering ate tey's room..i told myself not to be scared,coz its our house,not a ghost house..i still playing music to the maximum level there...i don't care if the ghost eardrums will break down because of my heavy sounds...haha,im not scared of ghost,coz i don't believe them..

angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue May 11, 2010 6:28 am

wah!! sounds scary leh, somemore it's day time. If night time and it happens to me, think I'll faint.

I don't believe in ghosts, but I'm scared of ghosts at the same time!! very contradicting right? LOL.. I also don't undestand myself.

when I were young, I watched a dracula vcd "Dracula has risen from the grave" ..... very frightening sia, was so scared for weeks and sweating all over in my sleep.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by angsterslover on Tue May 11, 2010 6:47 am

haha..i watched Dracula too..but it didn't scared me..coz i know its not true..its only a movie,not ever happen in real life..
i watch scary movie only if i'm with my friends or cousins...i don't like to watch it alone..so boring,and a little scared too..
i like to watch Chinese and Japanese scary movie compare to American..cause u can really feel that their story is so true..

angsterslover
Advance Member
Advance Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Tue May 11, 2010 7:01 am

I dun like to watch horror movies. I am not going to pay $10 going to the cinema to scare myself. lol...seriously dunno why some pple want to pay money to scare themself haha. I only pay to enjoy myself. Very Happy

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue May 11, 2010 7:07 am

ghostly/mysterious encounters becomes horror movies ..... and I started it..... LOL

kenzhi got any ghostly things you heard in the army?

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Tue May 11, 2010 7:24 am

got alot but can't remember. Cause i not interested. Only heard G company got alot of stories.

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jor on Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

ngee ann poly also got ghost story wor.... last time i in ngee ann got heard that got a girl commit suicide at engineering block.. then swimming pool also .. also u know e slope?.. it was rumored to be build on a cementary..

then i rmb one of my classmate says that he once walked past a engineering block (nite time i think).. then he heard some machine noises.. but e qns is why there r machine noises when the door is locked?

i find this thread.. can read more..http://www.polytalks.com/showthread.php?s=3e93b5b8a53f8e99763cc8513dea66fe&t=451&page=15

jor

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor on Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 am

Look at this:

Last edited by Successor on Wed May 12, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue May 11, 2010 2:18 pm

eeeks...... what are you asking us to see, successor? The guy staring at the long hair that looks like hanging in the air?

I'm now alone in the study room.... don't frighten me sia. Shocked

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jor on Thu May 13, 2010 11:22 am

I..... na.... chi............. I...na.... chi...........I ....na.......chi.........
look behind u..............

just jking.... i think that man is like staring at his wig that he brought alone bah?

jor

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Thu May 13, 2010 12:58 pm

LOL ..... behind got nothing except my mum ...

...... in front of me is the evil jor jor

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of persia on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 am

in a day i was taking shower and then i saw that my hair remover cream is moving whithout any reason and after that i never saw my hair remover cream.i really don't believe in these things but i had a paranormal experience. affraid

princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:37 pm

that happened in broad daylight? could it be it was placed near the window and then slipped and fell out of the window?

if not then a bit scary sia

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by princess of persia on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:32 pm

no,i was in the bath room without any window.i'm not scared of these things.one psychic said that i have this power to fell ghosts and jins but i myself don't believe in these things.

princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top