Who Are You?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Lvc on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:13 pm

haha duizhang, i also know who JAM with mE Live @ 78 is already. actually got 2 clues... lolx quite obvious...=)

Mr J: though i seldom tok to u in the old forum, glad to see u here nonetheless. feels like the gd old days r slowly coming back haha

Lvc
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-05
Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by jojetaime on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:47 pm

hey Darius, i had to search for the long-ago conversation we had on fb to identify who u are! hahas, i found out, like FINALLY.

jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-04
Posts : 65
Age : 16

http://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by DariusDash on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 pm

jojetaime wrote:hey Darius, i had to search for the long-ago conversation we had on fb to identify who u are! hahas, i found out, like FINALLY.
LOL!! Perhaps that piece of detail was a little too small (read: comment box) to be noticed lol. Laughing Laughing

DariusDash
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-05
Posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by jojetaime on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

DariusDash wrote:
jojetaime wrote:hey Darius, i had to search for the long-ago conversation we had on fb to identify who u are! hahas, i found out, like FINALLY.
LOL!! Perhaps that piece of detail was a little too small (read: comment box) to be noticed lol. Laughing Laughing

and it didnt help when i had 43 comments in that particular status update. hahas!

jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-04
Posts : 65
Age : 16

http://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by JAM with mE Live @ 78 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Inachi wrote:hehe.. my online dearie is here finally
So can meet up now I love you ? Specially. {notice the 'S' is missing, coz for the Special one only Embarassed}

DariusDash wrote:No introductions from me whatsoever, since someone whom I knew from the past has revealed who I really am. =X
Lastly ... just call me Darius. Cool
Hello Darius. The call is made. Very Happy

duizhang wrote:
i know who u are HAHAHA!

so happy that i know everyone's identity Razz
duizhang has an eventful year indeed (I have been reading). Taking a tiny step at a time to becoming a leader in her own right.

Lvc wrote:haha duizhang, i also know who JAM with mE Live @ 78 is already. actually got 2 clues... lolx quite obvious...=)

Mr J: though i seldom tok to u in the old forum, glad to see u here nonetheless. feels like the gd old days r slowly coming back haha
The break of dawn ushers in a new beginning. Daybreak's Bell. sunny

JAM with mE Live @ 78
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-13
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Inachi on Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm

JAM with mE Live @ 78 wrote:
Inachi wrote:hehe.. my online dearie is here finally
So can meet up now I love you ? Specially. {notice the 'S' is missing, coz for the Special one only Embarassed}
you're the one and only one Embarassed

thanks for being here just when I needed you most Wink


Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by JAM with mE Live @ 78 on Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:08 am

Inachi wrote:
JAM with mE Live @ 78 wrote:
Inachi wrote:hehe.. my online dearie is here finally
So can meet up now I love you ? Specially. {notice the 'S' is missing, coz for the Special one only Embarassed}
you're the one and only one Embarassed

thanks for being here just when I needed you most Wink

Being able to be the pillar of support is an honour and privilege to have.

JAM with mE Live @ 78
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-13
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by hazel on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:39 am

hazel saying hi to everyone Smile

was browsing xinmsn and came upon this site, the ppl here seem nice and interesting. nice to meet you all Very Happy

hazel
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-19
Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by kenzhi on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

HEy hazel! Nice to meet you too!!!~~ Smile

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1619

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Inachi on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:54 pm

hi hazel, welcome to the forum. Nice meeting you too Smile



Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by jojetaime on Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 am

hellos hazel Smile

jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-04
Posts : 65
Age : 16

http://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by hazel on Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:49 am

hello jojetaime. I read from the mafia game you're joleen, your real name? can I call you joleen?

hazel
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-19
Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by duizhang on Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

hazel wrote:hazel saying hi to everyone Smile

was browsing xinmsn and came upon this site, the ppl here seem nice and interesting. nice to meet you all Very Happy

hi hazel,

a warm welcome to u to our forum Smile

hope u have a great time here! cheers

duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Join date : 2009-10-08
Location : Singapore
Posts : 474
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by hazel on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:18 am

thks duizhang Very Happy

hazel
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-19
Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by jojetaime on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:17 pm

hazel wrote:hello jojetaime. I read from the mafia game you're joleen, your real name? can I call you joleen?


hahas! sure Smile do i happen to know u? were u frm mdc forum the other time?

jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-04
Posts : 65
Age : 16

http://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by hazel on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:18 am

nope, I do not know you, neither do I know the others.
this is the first forum that i joined.

hazel
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-19
Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by princess of persia on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:24 am

hi hazel i know it's late but i want to welcome you.have fun with us honey.

princess of persia
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-10-02
Posts : 137
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by hazel on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:17 am

thks princess of persia :-)

hazel
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-11-19
Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Fox on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:21 pm

I think I don't need to intro myself Very Happy

Edit: On a side note, my profile number is 123, so nice lol!

Fox
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-12-13
Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Inachi on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:10 am

hey, welcome foxy, nice to see you here Very Happy

long time no see, did you manage to shed some extra weight?

Got profile number de meh? I went to check mine, can't see any confused

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Fox on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Inachi wrote:hey, welcome foxy, nice to see you here Very Happy

long time no see, did you manage to shed some extra weight?

Got profile number de meh? I went to check mine, can't see any confused
Yours is 43 Smile I loose around 20kg after slimming Very Happy

Fox
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-12-13
Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Inachi on Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:53 pm

woahhhh Shocked

20 kgs is a lot! I thought you were not that heavy weight, I thought you were saying if only you could lose around 10 kgs would be good.

which slimming centre, is it from tv commercials, how long did it take to lose that much? Is it costly?

Sorry for asking so much, I've got colleagues who want to lose some extra weights but never succeeded, can share share?

hehehe.. got before and after pics to share?


Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Fox on Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:51 pm

photos ar? Very Happy You join facebook add me to see lor Embarassed

so many people jio Inachi to facebook but failed, if I succeed, I 厉害 wor lol!

Fox
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-12-13
Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Inachi on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 am

Fox wrote:photos ar? Very Happy You join facebook add me to see lor Embarassed

so many people jio Inachi to facebook but failed, if I succeed, I 厉害 wor lol!

LOL.... where got many people jio me wor, only kenzhi Sad

kekekekeke..... if got like 50 people jio me, I may consider... hehehe.. may consider only hor, no promise

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by jojetaime on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 am

hahas! how come out of a sudden there's fine prints on the above msges. lol!

inachi! everyone wants u to join, really! duizhang was talking about it the other day!

jojetaime
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-04
Posts : 65
Age : 16

http://www.facebook.com/iamnotjoleen

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Are You?

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum