Dear Diary

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by kenzhi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:46 am

Oh yea inachi last time u ask who is claire right.

U see my siggy, claire is the most right of my siggy. left is fan wei qi.
haha i like all 3 singers Smile fan wei qi for her soothing and relaxing songs that take me off all my worries...angela for her touching and emotional songs... and claire...dunno just like her voice haha.

u should know who is my fav Wink see pic already know haha. the main focus always is the midDl3... Laughing

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:50 am

Successor did u enjoy ur midnight k? Lol...u really have been enjoying urself lately.

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:02 am

haha.... so you really like long hair gals, all your favourites are long hair ones :O

So now you can add siggy already? what about avatar, I miss your angela avatars.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:53 am

Dear Diary,

My mum woke me up at 6.15 am this morning, I forgot to set alarm again and was more than 1 hour late for work...lol

都是good friday害的咯, switched off the repeat alarm on 1 Apr night then keep forgetting to switch it on again.

it was past 7 am when I left home, cos wanted to catch the night owl to convey something..... then if go in cab must pay peak hour surcharge..... so dunch care lor, late jiu late lor... afterall boss not in this morning.

Diary dear, I wish raphael is here, I really miss her. And my forum sis also, she sent me an offline message yesterday afternoon with less than 10 words.. like that where got enough wor, she should know I was at work and office laptop dunch have msn, should at least give me a timing to go on msn and chat when I'm at home ma, grrrr....

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:51 am

kenzhi wrote:Successor did u enjoy ur midnight k? Lol...u really have been enjoying urself lately.

Yea, the midnight k was actually marvellous...A really good experience, as in you don't get to try such things everyday. Thing is singing at midnight weren't that high of a mood probably we were a little tired, but was worth that you can sing so many hrs for that usual $8.

Actually not really enjoying lehs? This is all call entertainment =) Watching Hong Kong Dramas is too, but not as much as you can with your friends and you can chat with them...

PS: Inachi - you can use ebuddy. ebuddy is web msn, so you don't have to worry about it, just that it can't receive offline message.

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:11 am

thanks.

I try not to get too involved in msn thingy, rather busy and have very little time, that's why msn is always turned offline even though I'm online.

chatting in forums at office is already bad... if my employers know that I go the extent of online votings or chat in msn during office hours,I'll be doomed... lol

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

Inachi wrote:haha.... so you really like long hair gals, all your favourites are long hair ones :O

So now you can add siggy already? what about avatar, I miss your angela avatars.

Lol I like their songs only la.

Nope, i ask successor to help me enable siggy. Yay can put avatar.

Last edited by kenzhi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Dear diary,

quite sad i didn't get to see my old camp mates today...raining so heavily...also sad every tue and sat got rehearsals Sad

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 am

don't be sad, I'm sure you'll meet up with them soon.

Dear Diary,

think I'm falling sick, dragged myself out of bed this morning, kept sneezing and nose is like a running tap pale

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:17 am

Dear Diary,

haha.... just noted that I've been promoted to a Senior Member with 3 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Wonder when will I get the next star, I dun wan be a 三星妹. or rather, a 三星婆 since I'm senior... LOL

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:48 am

38 婆 even worse hehehe.

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:00 pm

LOL

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Dear Diary,

I miss my 3 stars, can't imagine I miss being a samseng gal.

Think my memory is failing, I forgot to update boss's calendar the venue for this morning's meeting. No wonder I've the feeling something is not right, luckily the handphone reminder beep beep beep.... reminding me to sms him to bring lounge suit for the meeting. Phew....

Better buck up, performance appraisal coming up, I'll be so sad if my ranking is anything below II.

Less time for forums and computer games for the time being. Let me get my desired ranking and performance bonus first.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Successor on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:34 pm

It's too LOLS for me...I added Melinda on Facebook and I thought it was the Merlinda on MDC forums, so I proceeded to add her on MSN as well...
Well, it was a freaking mistaken identity, and I believed I have added the correct Merlinda now.

When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:59 pm

LOL.... the Merlinda in mcs forum is Merlinda Lim, I think.

so you had 将冯京当马凉... haha

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jor on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 am

DD

my mother's friends went to a tour (organised by RC) to Hokkaido..and then they come back.. then they gave us some snacks... wonder where in singapore can buy them sia...

this one i like e best lor.. e potato flavour is quite strong sia... i think it tastes better than the fried fries in fast food restaurants here sia....

then got e green peas or etc , also the scallop or etc sia..

that potato snack image taken from http://www.kenleewrites.com/2008/11/exclusive-potato-from-hokkaido.html
green peas n scallop one taken from http://fullworlds.com/?p=203

jor

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:33 am

The RC organises tour to Hokkaido, so good. Mine only organises 1 day tour to Malacca, Batu Phahat or Muar, and at most 2 days to Batam.

Even if we can find such snacks locally, don't think they'll be as nice and fresh. Last Saturday I was at my friend's place, she also gave me some wasabi flavoured pistachio nuts, so fresh that it almost melts in the mouth. Those I bought locally are so different.

The scallops look like mini abalone....hmmm.... me drooling liao

btw jor, how are the plants outside your corridor, are the school children still playing around and causing nuisance?

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:03 pm

dear diary

counting down and yet, at the same time, losing faith in some people and stuffs.

hope that my dearie amir is feeling much better today

duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by jor on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Inachi wrote:The RC organises tour to Hokkaido, so good. Mine only organises 1 day tour to Malacca, Batu Phahat or Muar, and at most 2 days to Batam.

Even if we can find such snacks locally, don't think they'll be as nice and fresh. Last Saturday I was at my friend's place, she also gave me some wasabi flavoured pistachio nuts, so fresh that it almost melts in the mouth. Those I bought locally are so different.

The scallops look like mini abalone....hmmm.... me drooling liao

btw jor, how are the plants outside your corridor, are the school children still playing around and causing nuisance?

batam one i only joined n go for one day sia...
then got go genting.... 2 days only...
well i think they will organise to go japan again....
they also organise fun walks then go natural parks and etc......

now school children are behaving themselves liao.. never see them run n play liao.. but still dun knoe when they come back sia.... Neutral

jor

Back to top Go down

Post by kenzhi on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Dear diary,

Just came back from the airport. Glad that my brother is safe and sound and happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:20 pm

duizhang wrote:dear diary

counting down and yet, at the same time, losing faith in some people and stuffs.

hope that my dearie amir is feeling much better today

duizhang, you're going for overseas exchange programme or something? when will you be leaving? you must be pretty busy preparing for exams, the trip and other stuff?

hope amir is ok, please send him my regards.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:11 pm

inachi, yupp leaving in early july, havent confirm the date yet.

preparing for my exams at the moment, then hopefully i can meet up with many of my friends Smile back in august, need to prepare for yog. stressed =X

i'll let amir know Smile no worries, he's feeling much better today flower

duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:34 am

oh dear, leaving in early July and back in Aug would mean you'll miss jay chou's concert? sobz sobz....

the mediacorp forum closed down and replaced with that crappy one, it's a blessing in disguise bah, you're relieved from your super mod duties and can concentrate on your studies.

wish you all the best for your exams. I'm sure you'll do well if you put your mind, heart and soul in your studies.

when you're back and have the time, hope you can help the administrator to moderate the forum, you're undoubtedly a dedicated and good mod Smile

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Inachi on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:40 am

Dear Diary,

I dunno why, since last night I've been thinking of ghostguy and his mum. In the old forum, I used to go to his blog to read and get updates on his mum's condition... now I'm at a loss where to find his blog.

Hope she's okay ..... may god bless her.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by duizhang on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 am

Inachi wrote:oh dear, leaving in early July and back in Aug would mean you'll miss jay chou's concert? sobz sobz....

the mediacorp forum closed down and replaced with that crappy one, it's a blessing in disguise bah, you're relieved from your super mod duties and can concentrate on your studies.

wish you all the best for your exams. I'm sure you'll do well if you put your mind, heart and soul in your studies.

when you're back and have the time, hope you can help the administrator to moderate the forum, you're undoubtedly a dedicated and good mod Smile

yes inachi ! i am so gonna miss jay chou concert Sad even if i rush back with the earliest flight, i'll still miss it by a few hours Sad next year maybe go malaysia watch instead haha.. or if there's concert in taiwan next year, i'll fly over and watch, at the same time, tour taiwan Smile

thanks for the well wishes. yes, relieved from my duties. feeling great haha!

i dont mind being a mod here, but earliest would be end august after yog Smile

duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top