Dear Diary

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by JAM with mE Live @ 78 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Inachi wrote:Dear Diary,

My heart is aching, sob sob



Yes, dearie Question

JAM with mE Live @ 78
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-13
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 am

JAM with mE Live @ 78 wrote: Yes, dearie Question

Sad Sad Sad

I've an official reception this evening, dress code is evening dress for ladies. I bought a pretty dress specially for the occasion two weeks ago .... but yesterday I burnt the dress while ironing......

I like it so much, it's the only piece left ..... heart still aching

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad




Last edited by Inachi on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by JAM with mE Live @ 78 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Inachi wrote:

Sad Sad Sad

I've an official reception this evening, dress code is evening dress for ladies. I bought a pretty dress specially for the occasion two weeks ago .... but yesterday I burnt the dress while ironing......

I like it so much, it's the only piece left ..... heart still aching

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


I hope everything is fine by then (this evening) and an alternative is available.

JAM with mE Live @ 78
Member Plus
Member Plus

Join date : 2010-11-13
Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

thanks dearie .... I've other clothings for such events Very Happy

all went well except for something.... before the reception commenced, I heard the most awful, the worst rendition of our national anthem. I had goosebumps when the gal on stage 清唱solo.

by the way, I've deleted the venue in case the organisers read this and feel offended Rolling Eyes




Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by jor on Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:30 pm

lol..

DD

Thur is the end of my 2.5 wks holiday and the start of the new semester...so short rite? my exam ends on mid june..*sighs*

I am now going for professional papers of acca.. P3 class is on thurs. I went to collect my notes and then when i entered the classroom, I found out that there are music. The lecturer had turned on the music. But, I wasn't interested as cantonese or chinese songs are not much worth my attention [what?].. when he had done his introduction of himself [with jap song], it is quite amazing that he went to a lot of countries to take pixs and teach too...

anyway, it's a bit fun...

and also, exam timetable changed liao.. my one ends last.. sianz... but then if this sem past liao, left 2 more professional optional papers and e obu... i think i am going to start on e ethnics module if i receive my results in late august if can.. then i next yr dun need 2 do liao... Then, Lsbf certs which related to accounting seems interesting.. maybe i take it next next yr? :/


Recently, i was in tieba, posting happily... 正在水啊,水啊。。 well, i'm going to start revising on my p3 tml.. if not at the end, i will die one.. esp p3 is more than p1.. and also include some from p1 also.. haiz..but i feel like want to slacking .. maybe my holiday mood is still on sia...

Anyway, it's quite late liao... nitez~


jor
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-04-15
Location : sgp
Posts : 47
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:17 pm

jor wrote:
Recently, i was in tieba, posting happily... 正在水啊,水啊。。

jor, tieba is a forum?

what 正在水啊,水啊? 我看不懂 No


Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Successor on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:56 pm

Anyway what sort of event was this that national anthem had to be played?

_____________________


When you kiss someone for a minute, you both burn about 2.6 calories.

According to that math, it would take about an hour of kissing to burn 156 calories. A person who runs for 45 at a 10mph pace burns 538 calories. Which one would you rather do?

I would rather kiss a person for 6 hours instead =)

Successor
Webmaster
Webmaster

Join date : 2009-05-01
Location : Singapore (I love HK too)
Posts : 598
Age : 26

http://celebs.talk-forums.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

errr.... not nice to say here what event, I will pm you instead.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by jor on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Inachi wrote:
jor wrote:
Recently, i was in tieba, posting happily... 正在水啊,水啊。。

jor, tieba is a forum?

what 正在水啊,水啊? 我看不懂 No


is like a chinese forum sia..
水 is like out of topic


jor
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-04-15
Location : sgp
Posts : 47
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:14 am

Dear Diary,

I was travelling on the NE line this morning and came across a gal in her late twenties. OMG, her sense of dressing is sooooooo poor. She wore a light blue dress with a red belt, black stockings and a pair of purple shoes with wooden-like heels. Carried a green sling bag, had a pinkish headphone over her head. On top of that, she had a large yellow flower on her hair.

The only good thing about her ……. she’s pretty, but fat.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by kenzhi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:05 pm

LOL...

there are many different kinds of people in this world that we haven discovered yet Very Happy:D:D

Its such an interesting world we live in =)

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1619

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by duizhang on Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:37 pm

Inachi wrote:Dear Diary,

I was travelling on the NE line this morning and came across a gal in her late twenties. OMG, her sense of dressing is sooooooo poor. She wore a light blue dress with a red belt, black stockings and a pair of purple shoes with wooden-like heels. Carried a green sling bag, had a pinkish headphone over her head. On top of that, she had a large yellow flower on her hair.

The only good thing about her ……. she’s pretty, but fat.

lol from your description, i think she's like a rainbow ROFL Laughing

duizhang
Administrator
Administrator

Join date : 2009-10-08
Location : Singapore
Posts : 474
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm

hahaha, you've got the right word duizhang Laughing

She had one colour more than a rainbow. I was wondering what colour lingerie she was wearing Rolling Eyes

Some years back I attended a workshop on Success Skills for Secretaries and Support Staff, we were taught not to dress like a Christmas tree, at most 3 different colours. Colour of lipstick and nail varnish must be almost similar.. lol... I was too shocked to see a moving christmas tree right in front of me and forgot to look at the lipstick and nail varnish.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:24 am

Dear Diary,

Think I'm gonna stop joining welcome, farewell and birthday lunches.

Just 3 weeks in the month of July, I've far exceeded my monthly expenses by about $400. Luckily July is bonus time, don't feel the pinch so much.

Besides money matters, my waisteline has increased, skirts and pants are getting tighter...... also, it means longer lunch hours, leaving at about 1130 am and back to office around 2.30 pm. Thats bad, really bad Mad

Better put to stop to all these before my next July bonus shrinks pale

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:09 am

Dear Diary,

It's me again, lol

kenzhi said some weeks back that you are boring, so I'm trying to be a bit more chatty and liven you up.

Tell you something ar.......

This morning while on my way to work at about 6 am I saw an army guy walking towards the MRT station, he had his backpack comfortably seated on a little trolley as he pulled along.

After so much of adverse publicity on army guys making the maid and father carried their army backpack, this guy learns the smarter way.

Let’s hope the kaypoh stompers were still fast asleep and snoring at that hour …. Keep your fingers crossed, young man! Don't put yourself or MINDEF in trouble.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by kenzhi on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:51 pm

Dear Diary,

I saw someone that look exactly like my JC friend. Such great resemblance lol...but she looks older.

So many people look alike in this world Shocked

kenzhi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-08
Posts : 1619

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

kenzhi wrote:Dear Diary,

I saw someone that look exactly like my JC friend. Such great resemblance lol...but she looks older.

So many people look alike in this world Shocked
could the someone be your JC friend's sister? or probably she is your friend. It's more than 2 years since you left JC liao mah, of course looks older lah Razz

my sis and I look very much alike, one look at us already know we're siblings.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Dear Diary,

Wonder what has happened to my forum sis, haven't heard from her for sometime, sent her few offline messages also never respond Sad

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Dear Diary,

I thought only young couples will behave intimately on public transport. Just now I was on the East-West line, a middle aged Chinese couple standing right in front of me were caressing and kissing. The man looks like 金枕头里那个万梓良. I no eyes to see

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:18 am

Dear Diary,

There’s this stall at the coffee shop near my block called 不好吃经济米粉, next to it is another stall called 流口水酿豆腐.

What weird names ..... 不好吃的米粉会有人吃的嚒? 流口水in cantonese idiom means no standard, lousy ... lol ... no wonder their business like not so good Razz



Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by jor on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:48 am

Inachi wrote:Dear Diary,

I thought only young couples will behave intimately on public transport. Just now I was on the East-West line, a middle aged Chinese couple standing right in front of me were caressing and kissing. The man looks like 金枕头里那个万梓良. I no eyes to see

got 万梓良pix? Question


Inachi wrote:Dear Diary,

There’s this stall at the coffee shop near my block called 不好吃经济米粉, next to it is another stall called 流口水酿豆腐.

What weird names ..... 不好吃的米粉会有人吃的嚒? 流口水in cantonese idiom means no standard, lousy ... lol ... no wonder their business like not so good Razz



lol funny names sia..~ e owner try 2 attract other pple's attention sia~


DD

been at tieba and also registering for qq .. can chat with them sia...~

btw, been hearing chinese paladin 3 op~ nice~

channel u should broadcast that drama also~~~




jor
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-04-15
Location : sgp
Posts : 47
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 am

jor wrote:
got 万梓良pix? Question


neh....



I can't stand him, nicknamed him 猪头炳. His acting in the golden pillow sucks.

Poor fann, 鮮花插在牛糞上.

Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:46 am

jor wrote:
DD

been at tieba and also registering for qq .. can chat with them sia...~

btw, been hearing chinese paladin 3 op~ nice~

channel u should broadcast that drama also~~~




jor, can post the link to tieba? must chat in chinese de ar? got to type in hanyu pinyin, troublesome leh.


Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by jor on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:04 am

Inachi wrote:
jor wrote:
DD

been at tieba and also registering for qq .. can chat with them sia...~

btw, been hearing chinese paladin 3 op~ nice~

channel u should broadcast that drama also~~~




jor, can post the link to tieba? must chat in chinese de ar? got to type in hanyu pinyin, troublesome leh.

yep.. need to chat in chinese one..
if not most of them dun understand~

http://tieba.baidu.com

most of e time i go to pandora hearts one..

http://tieba.baidu.com/i/127321673/others

this one is me myself~~





jor
Member
Member

Join date : 2010-04-15
Location : sgp
Posts : 47
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Inachi on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 pm

the people in tieba mostly from china?

wow, you're very popular at pandora hearts, got 100 粉丝 Very Happy


Inachi
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Join date : 2010-04-04
Posts : 2436

Back to top Go down

Re: Dear Diary

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:52 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum